Search Engine Optimization
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the visibility of a website or a web page in search engines via the "natural" or unpaid ("organic" or "algorithmic") search results. Other forms of search engine marketing (SEM) target paid listings. In general, the earlier or higher on the page, and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine's users. SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search, academic search, news search and industry-specific vertical search engines. This gives a website web presence.
As an Internet marketing strategy, SEO considers how search engines work, what people search for, the actual search terms typed into search engines and which search engines are preferred by their targeted audience. Optimizing a website may involve editing its content and HTML and associated coding to both increase its relevance to specific keywords and to remove barriers to the indexing activities of search engines. Promoting a site to increase the number of backlinks, or inbound links, is another SEO tactic.
Intechcenter approaches your website tasks with an intention to:
- Understand the direction and objective of your business and pin down the target areas from a marketing angle
- Visualize your site from a customer's perspectives in order to reconstruct the content as the market needs it
- Analyze the current position in the search engine rankings.
- Understand the social positioning, link status & competitor analysis
We design your website within the guidelines of Search Engine Optimization.
- We preserve the existing foundation and credibility of your website
- Preserve the existing reference (incoming links) to your website
- Enhance the internal page linking so that all the important pages are highly ranked
- Judiciously submit your website to the most trustworthy search engines and directories.
- We utilize the principles of Latent Semantic Analysis (LSA) which Google adheres to, in constructing your content
- We will build your Social reference system brick by brick so that over time, your site has built a solid reputation in its domain
- We provide knowledge transfer sessions to your site administrators so that you can independently handle small SEO issues and routine maintenance work in-house.
SEO has become synonymous with higher traffic, sales, conversion and better growth. Every business entity on the web should have a budget allocated for site optimization. The most obvious benefits of being visible on the web are:
- Your site starts getting recognized for a particular business and for a set of targeted keywords.
- From a state of anonymity, your website achieves a level of respectability which was not possible without SEO.
- Higher visibility means higher traffic – which ultimately transforms to more prospects.
- SEO is a long term investment and many times the results of a good SEO effort get better with age – just like fine wine.
- Your website takes less time to upload and the server downtime is reduced if the SEO is done in the right way.
- Visitor duration of stay increases on the website since the redundant features of the site are removed.
- A good SEO strategy will ensure a greater conversion for your storefront.